How to Apply for Canada PR from India
Do you want to become a permanent resident of Canada and want to apply for Canada PR? You’re not only one who want to move to Canada. More than 200,000 people become permanent Canadian residents each year. Most applicants want to obtain permanent resident status to obtain citizenship and a Canadian passport. There are many different Canadian immigration programs under which a person can apply for permanent residence in Canada.
What are the options to immigrate to Canada from India?
Basically, the options are:
- Family sponsorship
- Federal economic class.
- Provincial economic class.
- Immigration of Quebec.
- Temporary residence first, then permanent transition.
- Business Immigration
Over the past decade, Canada has become one of the most popular places to immigrate to the world and its popularity is its permanent residency in Canada. The candidate is assigned for a period of five years and is a family visa with benefits such as medical care, free education and the right to stay, live and work in Canada, making it one of the most lucrative visas in the world. Keep in mind that Canada permanent residency status and Canadian citizenship are two different things and that after living in Canada for a minimum of three years, a candidate is eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship. Among these five forms of obtaining permanent residence status (PR) The fastest and most convenient way to enter Canada is the Express Entry program that comes under Federal Economic Class, introduced in January 2015.
1. Family Sponsorship
If you are a permanent resident of Canada or a citizen whose family wishes to immigrate to Canada, you can become a permanent resident. Family reunification remains one of the pillars of the Canadian immigration system.
The Family Sponsorship Program brings families together by allowing permanent adult residents or citizens to sponsor a family member for immigration to Canada. To be eligible, the person applying for a sponsorship must be: ·
- Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.
- Dependent child
- Brother, nephew, niece or grandchild under 18 who is not married and whose parents are deceased
The person must live outside Canada unless they are legally resident in Canada on a temporary basis, such as a work or study permit.
What Are the Requirements to Be A Sponsor?
- You must be 18 or older.
- You and your family member must sign a sponsorship agreement that requires you to provide financial support to your parents, if necessary. This agreement also means that the person who becomes a permanent resident will do everything possible to support himself.
- You must be a resident, common-law partner or common law partner for three years from the date you became a permanent resident.
- You must provide financial support to a dependent child for 10 years or until the child turns 25, whichever comes first.
2. Canada Immigration Skilled Worker – Become a Federal Skilled Worker
If you meet Canada’s skilled worker definition, immigration to Canada could be an attractive option. Canada offers permanent residence to skilled workers based on their qualifications, without requiring a job offer. Skilled workers are assessed based on factors such as age, highest level of education, years of work experience and occupation. These points-based programs are designed to select skilled workers who can economically establish themselves in Canada upon arrival.
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Canada Experience Class
Canada operates the federal skilled program using Express Entry. The provinces are beginning to follow a similar approach.
The FSW program uses a points system and applicants must obtain at least 67 points based on their training, language, work experience and language skills (in English or French).
What is the express entry process?
- Send your profile and enter the Express Entry pool.
- Receive an invitation to apply (ITA).
- Submit the documents within 60 days.
- Obtain a decision within the expected six-month processing period.
- If successful, move to Canada.
To obtain an assessment of your eligibility for the FSW program and the 60 other programs leading to a permanent resident visa for Canada, complete the Canadian Immigration Online Assessment and apply for Canada PR.
One of the best ways to increase is a job offer, which can be worth 200 or 50 points depending on skill level. Several provinces in Canada also manage the rapid entry flows, which allows them to access the group of skilled workers.
A provincial appointment is worth 600 points and effectively guarantees an invitation to apply.
3. Canada Provincial Nominee Programs
- Ontario Immigration
- Quebec Immigration
- Alberta Immigration
- British Columbia Immigration
- Manitoba Immigration
- New Brunswick Immigration
- Newfoundland Immigration
- Nova Scotia Immigration
- Saskatchewan Immigration
- Prince Edward Island Immigration
If you do not qualify through a federal economic program, the next step is to look at the provincial streams. Each province in Canada has its own immigration programs that focus on the specific demands of local labor markets through which also you can apply for Canada PR. If you have a specific capacity, a provincial transmission could wait for you.
4. Immigration of Quebec
Quebec enjoys autonomy over its immigration system, with the right to establish its own immigration levels and the power to manage its own programs to apply for Canada PR. Beginning in August 2018, Quebec will administer a declaration of interest system similar to express entry.
Qualified workers or international graduates in Quebec can apply for immigration under the Qualified Workers Program of Quebec, also known as the Qualified Quebec Workers Program (QSWP), or the Experience Program. Quebec – PEQ.
Portal of Arrima of Quebec
On September 18, 2018, the Quebec Department of Immigration, the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion (MIDI) began accepting expressions of interest to apply for Canada PR to the Quebec Skilled Worker Program via his website. All potential QSWP candidates must first send a free declaration of interest when creating a profile using the portal. The Arrima portal will remain open all year long and people wishing to immigrate to Quebec as part of the QSWP can submit an expression of interest profile at any time.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program Eligibility
The candidates selected under the Qualified Workers Program of Quebec receive the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) and can apply for permanent residence in the Government of Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizens of Canada (IRCC) will conduct a medical and criminal background check as part of their approval process.
To qualify for a CSQ, you must earn enough points according to the Quebec immigration selection factors described below. Only one applicant (single) must obtain at least 50 points under this system, while an applicant with a spouse or domestic partner must obtain at least 59 points.
5. Temporary residence first, then permanent transition
More and more immigrants arrive in Canada as temporary residents and become permanent residents so don’t wait queue is long apply for Canada PR as soon as possible. It is a popular route for candidates who do not immediately qualify for permanent residence.
Time spent in Canada as a temporary resident counts towards an application for permanent residence and even for Canadian citizenship. Work permits are issued under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, the International Mobility Program and the Canada International Experience Program. Caregivers also have their own work permit flows (under the TFWP) and their transition to permanent residence.
A valid job offer is not required to enter the Express Entry group. However, having a valid job offer greatly increases the chances of receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residency in an Express raffle. Having a work permit, work experience and job offer will help the application for residential residence only if it meets the qualifications of the skilled worker.
6. Business Immigration
The Canadian government selects business-class immigrants according to their ability to establish themselves economically and supports the development of the Canadian economy
Immigrant entrepreneurs can invest in Canada and must support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
There are two kinds of business immigrants:
- Start visa
- Self-employed persons
Startup visa program
To be eligible, you must have: ·
- A commitment to support a designated Canadian venture capital fund, a business incubator or a group of angel investors
- Ability to communicate in French or English
- An amount sufficient to liquidate and cover the cost of living before getting an income
To be eligible, you must have 1 of these: ·
- Experience that will make a significant contribution to Canadian cultural and sporting life
- Farm management experience and you should be planning to buy and manage a farm in Canada
Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultant
Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultant is here you to help in dealing all the headache related to Canadian immigration. Whether you want to go for Provincial Nomination Program or other immigrants program then apply for Canada PR today. Here in Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultant, with the help of our experts having experience of more than 5 years let us plan your immigration plans to Canada and achieve your dream.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Permanent Residency Visa Australia
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa Germany
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Working Visa Germany
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Process
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees
- Apply for Canada PR