- Photographs of the applicant
- Medical Certificate.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Passport and other travel documents.
- Work experience letter.
- Proof of funds.
Visabuddy will help you to sort out all the needed documentation for the immigration process. If not having the needed documents, Visabuddy will assist on getting the required documents to meet the eligibility criterias of the immigration programs.
- Active Engagement and Integration Project(AEIP) includes community engagement programs and job training. Provided by YMCA.
- CanPrep services to help you connect with any province in Canada according your work experience. Provided by JVS Toronto.
- PrepCan Online employment services such as resume writing, developing interview skills, and job searches. Provided by Centre For Education And Training.
- Get Help Before Landing Helps in finding settlement service provider that offers pre-arrival services to meet your needs. Provided by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Connecting with the employers and free support services in the respective countries.
- Airport Pickup We exclusively arrange for airport pickup services at the time of your arrival.
- Medical Insurance
- Accomodation We provide our clients/customers with temporary accommodation until they can find permanent accommodations
- Bank Account Assistance
Exclusive Orientation Helps to knowing the life of a ordinary citizen in Canada.
- Work while studying
- Bring Family-members to join you in Canada
- Obtain a post-graduation work permit upon graduation
- Gain invaluable Canadian work experience
- Secure permanent resident status, and ultimately Canadian Citizenship
Fulfilling all the needed academic qualifications and documents and which will be the best college for you, Visabuddy will be your buddy for all these problems.
- Country of Residence
Type of Application
Completeness of Application
No need for you to get all the headache, your buddy Visabuddy we will help you to get through all those process.