Permanent Residency Visa
The Australian government’s most common and prevalent visas include skilled visas for work, family, study, and training.
Benefits of Immigration To Australia
For a person who decides to move permanently to Australia, Here are numerous advantages of Australia Permanent Residency.
- Stay in Australia on a permanent basis
- Work and study across Australia
- Enroll in the Medicare program, Australia’s public health care scheme
- Sponsor your family and relatives to come and stay in Australia
- Travel in an out Australia for 5 years
- If applicable, apply to become an Australian Citizen
Eligibility requirements for Australian PR
- Should have an invitation to apply
You can only apply for this visa if you receive an invitation to apply. Before applying, you will need to submit an expression of interest (EOI), which allows you to stand against the other applicants in the pool. The ITA (Invitation to apply) is given on the Basis of Occupation In Demand on a regular basis.
- Complete a suitable skills assessment
While applying for a visa, you should have the required skills assessment done. The evaluation of experience must be carried out within 3 years of obtaining an invitation to apply.
The age must be less than 45 on the day you receive an ITA (Invitation to apply)
- Score 65 points or more
You will score at least 65 points on the point calculator for a Australia Permanent Residency visa. Once you send the EOI through SkillSelect, you will obtain an indicative point score based on the claims made in the EOI, which may exceed 65 points, depending on your claims in the EOI.
- English Proficiency
If you receive an ITA (Invitation to apply), you should have a qualified level of English.
- Meet skilled occupation requirement
It is important for your job to be listed on Occupation Demand List. If the specific occupation is not listed in the specific list, you can also select an occupation that is closely related.
- Meet suitable health requirement
All related health conditions must be fulfilled by you and your family members applying for this visa. Family members who do not follow the main applicant may also need to meet the necessary health requirements if appropriate.
- Meet character requirement
You and your family members over the age of 16 who apply for this visa will meet the Australian government’s character criteria. Nevertheless, all family members who do not accompany Australia’s main applicant also need to meet the required character requirements.
- Pay back the debt to the Australian Government
If you own any outstanding debt to the Australian Government, or any of your family members, then it should be repaid or agreed to be repaid in that period.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program(OINP)
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa Germany
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Working Visa Germany
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Process
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees