Express Entry Canada
Canada is one of the most sought after countries for Permanent Residence(PR). Many of the immigrants aspires to have a Canada PR visa (permanent residence). For the same, The Citizenship & Immigration Canada(CIC) has launched approximately 60 immigration programs like Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades etc under Canada Express Entry Programs. Launching these immigration programs helps in increasing skilled labour in the country.
Express Entry Program is one of the immigration program launched by the Canadian government in January, 2015. For anyone applying for Canada PR Visa, first of all an Canada Express Entry Profile will be created.
Now, let us discuss about the basics of immigration and permanent residence.
What is Permanent Residence in Canada means?
A Canada PR visa will allow you to reside and work anywhere in Canada. Talking about the rights of Canada PR visa, except some exceptions for immigrants which require higher security level all the rights are equal with that of any Canadian citizen. If you are moving in-out of the country you will be needed to show your PR visa at the time of entering or exiting the country.
There are some benefits you get when you have a Canada PR visa and they are as follows:
- After 3 years of working in Canada, you can apply for Canadian Citizenship.
- Health care benefits.
- Low tax rate system
- You can also sponsor your relatives in your PR visa.
Various methods to get a Canada PR Visa:
There are more than 60 programs to get a Canada PR visa. One of the major and efficient program is Canada Express Entry Program. Any application submitted via Express Entry Program takes Six or less months to processed.
Express entry is a point-based program as discussed before and ranks are given on that basis for your selection. There are following streams in Canada Express Entry program:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP).
- Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP).
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
Requirements for Express Entry:
Applying through FSWP, minimum number needed for you to qualify is 67 out of 100 (67 Point System). Except the points required here are some major factors that affects your profile:
- Age: If your age is between 18 to 35 years than it is possible that you will be given maximum points. If you are above 35, than you will be given points but not much as compared to 18-35 years group age. Maximum age allowed in Express program is 45 years but if you have reached 45 years you can still apply for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
- Work Experience: For applying through Express program, one should have an experience of minimum of 12 months in the last 3 years (before you apply).
- Education: It is must to show that the education credentials you have is equal to a completed Canadian Secondary school (high School) or post-secondary credentials. If they do not match then no points will be rewarded and you won’t be eligible for FSWP.
- Language Ability: Your language ability is assessed through Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) which is deduced by your test score in International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP). Its range varies from 1 to 12, where 1 – 4 is basic level, 5 – 8 is intermediate and 8 – 12 is advanced. In FSWP minimum CLB required is “7”. Extra points are also given if a candidate knows French language fluently.
- Adaptability: In this section maximum points you can get is 10 by listing your spouse or common-law partner.
- Arranged Employment: If you have an valid job offer from eligible employers under FSWP than maximum points you can get under arranged employment is 15.
In Express Programme, cut-off is set for selecting the candidates for ITA. In latest Canada Express Entry draw bar was set at 440/1200 points. All the requirements will be taken care of by Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultancy.
Canada Express Entry Program 2018
For entering in the program one is required to create a profile online with all the credentials required. After creating the profile, your profile is then added to the Express pool with all the other candidates profiles. If a profile is selected by the eligible employers or by Canadian Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) then the respective profile is given 600 CRS points for provincial nomination or 200 CRS for job offer. After all this process then top ranked candidates are given an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for Canada PR visa.
Step by wise step is as follows:
- Create an online profile by submitting their application online.
- All related documents should be submitted.
- After approval from CIC then your are given ITA.
- Getting ITA you can then apply for citizenship.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP):
Every Province in Canada has their own specific requirements for allowing an immigrant to live and work for example for Ontario there is a grid of 400 points while Saskatchewan has a score grid of 40 points out of 100 points. If a Province has nominated you under their Express stream, then you have to update it in your Express profile in order to get extra point in the ranking system. For confirming your PNP follow these steps:
- In your Express profile go to “application details” and then select “nomination and selection”.
- Where it is asking for a Canada PNP Express Entry nomination, check “yes”.
- Select the Province or territory that has nominated you. Update your profile.
- Provide your Job Seeker Validation Code and Express Entry Profile number to your selected province.
- This information then after will be given to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for confirmation by the province. After confirmation, you will be given MyCIC message.
- Clicking “accept” will update 600 CRS to your Express Profile. You have maximum 30 days to accept the PNP nomination before it expires.
Nomination obtained through the traditional paper-based process known as base nominations, will not be processed through Canada Express Entry program. Some questions related to PNP asked are as follows:
Does Notification of Interest (NOI) counts as Nomination?
If you are given a Notification of Interest (NOI) by any province that will not be counted as Nomination for your Express profile. NOI are not counted in Canada Express Entry Program.
Can Have Nominations form several Provinces?
A candidate can only have single PNP nomination in Express Program. If you have several PNP nomination, then you have to decline the original PNP nomination and select the one that you want to reflect in your Express profile.
Documents required for Immigration:
Following are the documents that are must to have when you are applying for Canada PR visa:
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Medical Certificate.
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA).
- Police clearance certificate.
- Letter of recommendation. (Work Experience Credentials)
- Proof of Funds(For FSW).
Things to take care of in your application for Canada PR Visa
- Proof of settlement funds may be required by applicants without LMVIA-validated job offer. If applying through FSWP applicants will need to show settlements funds as part of their application. Proof for settlements funds may take the form of a letter from the bank, confirming your account balance.
- Exact dates are now required for Personal History, Address and Travel History sections. In the new electronic applications, IRCC is now asking applicants to provide dates in a YYYY-MM-DD format.
- “Job offer” means Valid Job Offer. “Valid Job Offer” means that the job offer has been validated by Service Canada and that the candidate may obtain additional CRS point not like IEC Working Holidays Visas.
- Everything carries over from Express Profile. All the things that you mentioned in your Express profile is carried over to your permanent residence visa. So, before entering the details you should double check them.
Visa Buddy Best Immigration Consultancy and how it’s going to help in your Canada PR visa Process?
A good and an experienced consultancy firm will help in to strategies your whole immigration process. Here in VisaBuddy we have all the working professionals with the experience of 5 year plus handled more than 10,000 immigrants applications.
Visabuddy firm is licensed to to practice as an immigration consultancy based on the ethics provided by Canadian Immigration Act. While helping in approach for immigration process, Visabudy consultancy will also help in getting all the required documents(work experience etc.), obtaining visas from consulates and embassies in India, meeting all the required conditions for the immigration and co-ordinating all the local and global immigration services.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Permanent Residency Visa Australia
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa Germany
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Working Visa Germany
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program(OINP)
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees
- Apply for Canada PR