Nova Scotia Occupation-In-Demand List
Nova Scotia also has their own provincial nomination program(NSPNP) to facilitates immigrants of skilled workers into the province. Preference is given to those qualified immigrants who will help in growth and development of the province.
ITA is given to the applicants who have scored the minimum point cut-off needed in CRS so that they can apply for permanent residence visa. Immigrants having the required skill set that are demanded in the jobs listed in occupation-in-demand are given preference. Processing time for each application is different but average time is around 7 to 8 months per application.
- Should have a permanent job offer letter from the eligible employer of the province.
- Age should be between 18 to 49 years of age.
- Must have the minimum CLB level required in the province.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in the designated occupation.
- Canadian diploma or equivalent certificate for education requirement.
- Must have the intention to live and work in Nova Scotia province.
Nova Scotia Occupation-in-Demand List
This list include only category A jobs, category B jobs are currently closed by the Nova Scotia government.
|Financial auditors and accountants||1111||A|
|Other financial officers||1114||A|
|Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations||1123||A|
|Accounting Technician and Bookkeepers||1311||B|
|Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||3012||A|
|Licensed practical nurses||3233||B|
|College and other vocational instructors||4021||A|
|Paralegal and related occupations||4211||B|
|Social and community service workers||4212||B|
Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultant
Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultant is here to help you with all the headache in the immigration process. Starting from the first process choosing the best provincial nominee program and to the last step of getting you settled in your dream province your buddy is here with you all the way. Consult with our best immigrant lawyers having experienced of more than 5 years and will help you in sorting out the strategy to adopt and will plan your whole immigration plans.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Permanent Residency Visa Australia
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa Germany
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Working Visa Germany
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Process
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees
- Apply for Canada PR