Ontario Occupation-in-Demand List
Ontario Occupation-in-Demand List
Ontario Immigration has provincial nomination program(OINP) for selecting the desired immigrants for the development of the province. Applicants are given nomination based on the various eligibility criteria and skill set of the immigrants. Special preference is given to those qualified immigrants that are having the skills required in the jobs listed in the occupation-in-demand which is updated by the provincial government.
One of the major stream of OINP is Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities Stream. It has been designed for the skilled workers, who are willing to live and work in the province.
- Should have profile registered in federal express entry system with a CRS score 400 points or above.
- Should choose the option “Interested in moving to Ontario” or “All provinces and Territories” while creating an express entry profile.
- Should have relevant work experience in occupation-in-demand.
- Should have basic educational qualifications as per Express Entry Norms.
Generally, an application takes around 30 to 60 days to get processed. Except in two categories i.e – Entrepreneurship and Corporate Stream. In both categories time of application processing varies from each application to other.
Ontario Occupation-in-demand List
Ontario doesn’t have specific occupation-in-demand list, however if your occupation reflects in the NOC level 0, A or B you can apply for the permanent residence visa.
- Skill Type 0 – Management Jobs.
- Skill Type A – Professionals Jobs with a degree.
- Skill Type B – Technical Jobs.
If you are an ICT professional, there is a list of ICT jobs which was published by the Ontario immigration and it is as follows
|NOC Code||ICT Occupation|
|0131||Telecommunication Carrier Manager|
|0213||Computer and Information Systems Manager|
|2133||Electrical and Electronics Engineer|
|2171||Information System Analysts and Consultants|
|2172||Database Analyst and Data Administrator|
|2173||Software Engineer and Designer|
|2174||Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developer|
|2175||Web designer and Developer|
|2241||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|2281||Computer Network Technicians|
|2282||User Support Technician|
|2283||System Testing Technician|
|5241||Graphic Designer and Illustrators|
Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultant
Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultant is here you to help in dealing all the headache related to Canadian immigration. Whether you want to go for Provincial Nomination Program or other immigrants program. Here in Visabuddy Best Immigration Consultant, with the help of our experts having experience of more than 5 years let us plan your immigration plans to Canada and achieve your dream.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Permanent Residency Visa Australia
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa Germany
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Working Visa Germany
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Process
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees
- Apply for Canada PR