What is Canada Permanent Residency?
You have the right, as a permanent resident, to:
- Get most of the social benefits Canadians get, including coverage of health care
- Living, working or studying in Canada,
- Request for citizenship in Canada,
- Protection under Canadian law and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of Canada.
You also have the right to sponsor relatives for permanent residence, subject to residence conditions being met and welfare services being guaranteed.
Benefits of Canada Permanent Residency
By the year 2021, the Canadian government is set to welcome 350,000 refugees. The nation is transforming into the economic power of the world and has different job opportunities across all sectors and skills. This makes it the world’s most popular desired destinations for immigration. Explore the whole Canada PR Process and how our programs are optimized to help you achieve your goal of getting a PR to Canada. Some of the most influential benefits of immigration to Canada include access to a safe climate, free health care and education, and a range of job opportunities.
There are various benefits of immigrating to Canada:
World Class Education – Canada provides all its residents with free school education. In addition, both universities continued to provide high-quality education while developing new research and development domains. In addition, they understand the inquisitive of students and offer significant grants and scholarships to qualifying students to meet their educational needs.
Clean Environment – The Government of Canada is dedicated to the development of a climate action plan and encourages clean growth by engaging businesses and civil society groups across the country. By investing in energy-efficient renewable energy resources, building energy-efficient infrastructure, generating bio energy, building resilient communities, and more, a sustainable and stronger economy is achieved.
Safety and Security – It has been stated that Canadian residents and immigrants are extremely pleased with the country’s strict safety and security standards through numerous laws and regulations established for legal rights, social justice, the defense of the elderly, women and children, and the equality of individuals.
Job opportunities – The that labor market in Canada means that there are broad and ever-increasing work opportunities for people across all walks of life, which is one of the most popular factors for increased immigration to Canada.
Affordable living – Canada offers affordable housing of high quality to all its citizens. It covers all types of categories of temporary and permanent housing, including rented, leased and cooperative housing, supported by government subsidies, subsidized mortgage loans from government, private and non-profit sectors.
Great business opportunities – The country has flexible rules for aspiring entrepreneurs, so one might think about setting up their businesses and industries on this land rich in minerals. Wealthy business immigrants who want to purchase and set up new companies across the nation are eligible for temporary work visa and then permanent residency over a significant period of time.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program(OINP)
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa Germany
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Working Visa Germany
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Process
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees