Canada PR Process
What is Canada Permanent Residency?
Permanent residence in Canada is a status that gives the right to live and work in Canada without any time limit on their stay to someone who is not a Canadian citizen. A foreign national must apply under one of the streams to become a permanent resident of Canada. A permanent resident is someone who, by immigrating to Canada, has been granted permanent resident status but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are other nation nationals. And if you want to know more about the Canada PR Process please call us we will help you to get your Canada PR.
You have the right, as a permanent resident, to:
- Get most of the social benefits Canadians get, including coverage of health care
- Living, working or studying in Canada,
- Request for citizenship in Canada,
- Protection under Canadian law and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of Canada.
You also have the right to sponsor relatives for permanent residence, subject to residence conditions being met and welfare services being guaranteed.
Benefits of Canada Permanent Residency
By the year 2021, the Canadian government is set to welcome 350,000 refugees. The nation is transforming into the economic power of the world and has different job opportunities across all sectors and skills. This makes it the world’s most popular desired destinations for immigration. Explore the whole Canada PR Process and how our programs are optimized to help you achieve your goal of getting a PR to Canada. Some of the most influential benefits of immigration to Canada include access to a safe climate, free health care and education, and a range of job opportunities.
There are various benefits of immigrating to Canada:
World Class Education – Canada provides all its residents with free school education. In addition, both universities continued to provide high-quality education while developing new research and development domains. In addition, they understand the inquisitive of students and offer significant grants and scholarships to qualifying students to meet their educational needs.
Clean Environment – The Government of Canada is dedicated to the development of a climate action plan and encourages clean growth by engaging businesses and civil society groups across the country. By investing in energy-efficient renewable energy resources, building energy-efficient infrastructure, generating bio energy, building resilient communities, and more, a sustainable and stronger economy is achieved.
Safety and Security – It has been stated that Canadian residents and immigrants are extremely pleased with the country’s strict safety and security standards through numerous laws and regulations established for legal rights, social justice, the defense of the elderly, women and children, and the equality of individuals.
Job opportunities – The that labor market in Canada means that there are broad and ever-increasing work opportunities for people across all walks of life, which is one of the most popular factors for increased immigration to Canada.
Affordable living – Canada offers affordable housing of high quality to all its citizens. It covers all types of categories of temporary and permanent housing, including rented, leased and cooperative housing, supported by government subsidies, subsidized mortgage loans from government, private and non-profit sectors.
Great business opportunities – The country has flexible rules for aspiring entrepreneurs, so one might think about setting up their businesses and industries on this land rich in minerals. Wealthy business immigrants who want to purchase and set up new companies across the nation are eligible for temporary work visa and then permanent residency over a significant period of time
Canada PR Process
Canada PR Process involves reviewing the profile of the applicant to check their eligibility for Canada PR Process, checking that the certificates of education are comparable to the Canadian Education System, and obtaining a PR and visa application, accompanied by completing various legal formalities.
If you want to start a new life in a developed world, Canada must be at the top of your list. Canada is the world’s top choice for refugees with a wide number of job opportunities and free medical care and education. Canada’s federal government has announced plans to welcome over 1 million professional and skilled workers between 2019 and 2021. Here are some of India’s best ways to immigrate from 2020 to Canada.
1. Express Entry Program: Express Entry is an application process (A Part of Canada PR Process) for those skilled workers who want to live permanently in Canada and contribute to their economy. The immigration system rates applicants in terms of factors such as age, educational qualifications, work experience, language skills and then allows the most suitable applicants to come to Canada on a permanent residence permit.
Often, the Express Entry program allows these skilled workers to put together their family members (dependent children, spouse / partner, and others).
Express Entry immigration program is known to have the fastest processing time among Canada’s permanent residency programs, where over 80 percent of applications are processed over a 4-month or less period.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements For Canada PR Process
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for Canada PR Process:
- Meet the required level of language to write, listen, read and speak.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of full-time or comparable part-time work experience within the last 5 years before applying for a visa.
- Meet the job requirements and responsibilities necessary for a specific skilled trade as recorded in the National Classification of Occupations
The Canadian government is using the 67 Points Immigration Calculator to quantify points across the six selection criteria and determine your qualifications under the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
The selection criteria will be analyzed in depth and the candidate will receive an overall score of 100. You will easily qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program if you score 67 Points or higher than this on the 67 Points Calculator.
2. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – One of the significant routes for immigration to Canada is Provincial Nominee Programs or PNPs. It is a key element of Canada’s immigration policy, which seeks to allow more than 2,00,000 citizens between 2019 and 2021 to apply for permanent residence in Canada. More and more individuals are pursuing the Provincial Nominee System to immigrate to Canada. Over the last few years, the federal government of Canada has unprecedentedly increased the provinces ‘ annual invitation to apply (ITA) allocations to allow skilled immigrants to join the Canadian workforce, particularly in some specific demanding occupations, in the context of their respective PNP programs.
The program is designed specifically for employees who:
- Have the expertise, qualifications and work experience necessary to contribute to the economy of a particular province or territory
- Want to live in the province, work and study
- Would like to register as permanent Canadian citizens
Each of the 13 provinces and territories (with the exception of Quebec; since it does not have its own regional candidate program) has its own “immigration sources” that specifically target a group of people based on current market conditions and employer criteria or the province’s individual economic needs.
In Canada, there are approximately 80 different Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), each with their own set of requirements. If even under one of these PNPs you are found to be worthy, that could be your direct ticket to Canada.
Apply for Canada PR Process through PNP Program
Throughout Canada, the federal government of Canada makes the final decision to apply for citizenship even though the applicant has qualified for a provincial nominee scheme. PNPs are structured as a two-part method for this purpose. Next, to get the provincial nomination, you will be required to apply for the province. Instead, if your application is approved by the province, the second application for recognition of your permanent resident status to Canada will be sent to the federal government.
Follow the steps below to apply for your preference of PNP:
- Check Your Eligibility: You can keep track of the PNPs at any time and then assess your eligibility across the many options available.
- Complete Your PNP Application: Send your completed application to one or more provinces or territories that will recognize applications when you submit.
- Receive your certificate for PNP: If you are qualified and your application and paperwork is complete, you will receive a Provincial Certificate of Appointment, which will require you to proceed to the next level.
- Submit Application for Canada PR Process: You will then apply for your permanent resident status with the Federal Government of Canada. If you are nominated by a PNP program aligned with the Express Entry Program, you will only apply through the Express Entry Program. Otherwise, only a separate paper-based application would be needed.
Canada PR Process From India
- Basic Eligibility Criteria for Canada PR Process is 67/100. If your Score is 67 or more means you are Eligible for Canada PR Process.
- Apply for the ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from WES.
- Give the IELTS Exam with a Minimum Score of CLB 7 (6,6,6,6).
- Submit your Expression of Interest on CIC Portal.
- Wait for Invitation to Apply
- Arrange all the Evidences of your paid employment (Reference letter, Salary Slip etc.)
- Clear the Medical and PCC from your Nearby designated locations.
- Submit your Passport into the Canadian Embassy for the Visa Stamping Process.
Six Selection Factors for Canada 67 points calculator
For those skilled workers who have a foreign work experience and who want to permanently immigrate to Canada, the Federal Skilled Worker Program is.
The program has six minimum requirements on which to evaluate their application. This includes:
- Work Experience
- Whether the applicant has a valid job offer
- English and/or French language skills
- Adaptability to the province or territory
Together, the six-factors above are a 100-point grid used to evaluate a candidate’s eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. In each of these six factors, the candidate earns points out of 100 points based on their performance. The candidate’s eligibility is approved if they score a total mark of 67 points on the 67-point calculator for Canada.
Despite Canada offering multiple ways to apply for their visa for permanent residents, this is the perfect time to apply for Canadian immigration.