Student Visa Canada

[us_separator type=”invisible” size=”small”]

Student Visa Canada


    Student Visa

    [us_separator type=”invisible” size=”small”]

    A non-Canadian student wishing to study in Canada must obtain a Canadian Study Permit. This study permits also allows us to serve as a Canadian student visa for the duration of the student’s stay in Canada. This visa is generally accepted for students who have already accepted to be admitted by a designated educational institution in Canada.

    A student needs a Canadian study to take a course or study program that is more than six months old. This means that if a non-Canadian student takes a course or program lasting six months or less, there will be no need to study to take the course.

     Canada welcomes more than 350,000 students each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, a study permit, issued in an ounce, allows a foreign study in Canada and an approved institute for the duration of the specified program or career.

    [us_separator type=”invisible” size=”small”]

    To be eligible to study in Canada

    Must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.

    You must prove that you have enough money to pay your:

    • Tuition fees
    • Living expenses for you and any family member accompanying you to Canada
    • Return transportation for you and any family members accompanying you to Canada.




      Need help?

      Apply now