New Zealand Study Visa For Indian Students
The Government of New Zealand offers an opportunity for all Indian students to study in the country but as a requirement, you must first obtain a student visa. The visa you need depends on what sort of research you want to do, and how long you expect to stay in New Zealand. We provide students with an end to professional guidance in compiling and submitting applications for student visas to Immigration New Zealand. If you are older than 18 years and want to study for more than six months in New Zealand than we are going to help you out.
New Zealand Study Visa Process:-
- Step 1: Apply for Admission in College/University – This is the first step toward your vision of studying abroad. There are hundreds of colleges and universities in New Zealand to choose from. You can find several colleges / universities offering the courses you are interested in. Complete the application to the institution of your choice once you have determined what and where you wish to study. You will be asked to submit a few documents when applying for admission, including evidence of your previous academic qualifications; and in most cases, you will need to submit proof of your English language skills. Wait now for your letter of offer to move towards the next step in your New Zealand Student Visa process.
- Step 2: Undertake Medical and PCC – Upon receiving your letter of offer from an agency, one of the doctors accredited by Immigration New Zealand would allow you to undergo a medical test. Simultaneously, you’ll need to arrange for your Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from your area’s Regional Passport office or Deputy Police Commissioner.
- Step 3: Visa Lodgment – To submit your New Zealand student visa application, you will need to submit the documents outlined in the checklist given on New Zealand’s immigration web site. It is highly recommended in relation to your financials that you take advantage of the ANZ bank’s Funds Transfer Scheme (FTS) deal. The advantages of using the FTS are set out below.
- Step 4: FUND TRANSFER SCHEME- FTS is known as the Transfer System to Finance. This scheme is very useful to those students who want to study in New Zealand, but don’t have the funds older than six months. Under the Fund Transfer Program, you need to pass one year’s living expenses. The sum deposited as FTS will be locked for twelve months, and will then be pre-arranged drip-fed to the recipient.
- All Educational Documents (10TH, 12TH, BACHELOR DEGREE)
- IELTS with Minimum Overall Band Score 5.5 / PTE with Minimum Score in the Range of 43-50
- Valid Passport ( Must have a Validity of Atleast 6 Months)
Once students have a student visa, they must meet certain conditions during their stay.
- • Must attend the place of the study noted on their visa
- If they have to be accompanied by a guardian, they must live with that person
- Students should be able to show that they are doing well in their particular course
- Undertake only that work which is allowed by student visa
- Obey New Zealand’s laws
- Only stay in New Zealand for the time allowed in their visa
How Can We Help You?
Our team will guide you to the official websites and approved members of immigration to ensure that you have the latest application forms and guidance. In fact, we can also help in certifying, translating and couriering your documents to reduce the hassle.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Permanent Residency Visa Australia
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program(OINP)
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Working Visa Germany
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Process
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees