Types of German work visa and permits:-
- General Employment:- If you come to work in Germany in general work (ie a job that does not need to be highly qualified or highly skilled), you have to apply for a residence permit in Germany for general work (mostly German work) . German visa and work permit) and are eligible only if the position can not be filled by a worker in the EU / EEA or Switzerland.
Before applying for a German work permit, you must have a professional qualification and a firm offer of a job in Germany; It must show both proof of qualification as a work contract or a letter of intent from your application. Find here information about the German recognition of foreign professional qualifications.
The permit is usually granted for one year and can be extended provided that their situation remains the same. After five years of work in Germany, you can apply for a residence permit or the right of residence of the EU to remain indefinitely in the country.
- Specialist Professional:- Those who fall into this category (and earn more than 84,600 euros) can apply for a residence permit, which allows you and your family members to live and work indefinitely in Germany (if you are staying in Germany regularly and be a resident for five years before applying for a settlement permit). You will need a specific job offer and permission from the Federal Employment Agency.
- Self-Employed:- If you want to come to Germany to start a business, you can apply for a business permit yourself. It is valid for three years and can be extended if the company succeeds.
It must demonstrate that the activities will be carried out in Germany, that it will economically benefit the country and that it will be fully financed by means of a bank loan or its own capital. You will need a viable business plan, relevant experience and show how your company will contribute to innovation and research in Germany.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Permanent Residency Visa Australia
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa Germany
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program(OINP)
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Process
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees