Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program 2020 from India
Saskatchewan is resource-full province with oil, minerals, natural gas and potash in abundance located in very centre of Canada. Rich in these minerals, Saskatchewan has booming economy creating number of jobs for which increases the need for skillful immigrants. Fastest way for to get permanent residence in Saskatchewan is through Saskatchewan Immigration through express entry program. But there is a specific criteria for Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program 2020 from India
Express Entry For Saskatchewan Immigration:
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program(SINP) allows people who have precise skills to live in province and also helps people live in or working in Saskatchewan, or investing in province or owning a business a easy way to apply for permanent resident visa. Saskatchewan Immigration gives a easy way for the qualified people to apply for Canadian Citizenship by directly contacting the Canadian government and save them the hassle for going through the way conventional way.
There are two ways to apply for permanent residence, firstly is directly contacting the province(Saskatchewan Immigration) via provincial nomination outside express entry. If given the nomination, candidate can create express profile and Saskatchewan Immigration nomination to their profile.
Second way is via applying through express entry program. After creating your profile, candidates can express their interest in the Saskatchewan Immigration provincial nomination. If Saskatchewan Immigration PNP contacts the candidates and invites him or her to formally invite to apply for the permanent residence, then applicant can transfer the Saskatchewan Immigration provincial nomination certificate to his or her express profile and can instantly get 600 points in CRS increasing chances definitely for getting the ITA in next draw. Express entry speeds up the Saskatchewan Immigration process significantly, with most applicants being processed in less than in 6 months.
International Skilled Worker Category:
For potential candidates having education, skilled work experience that makes them well suited to live in the province. If you have received job offer from a company in Saskatchewan or have been accepted as part of Citizenship & Immigration Canada express entry pool this program is for you. There are 3 sub categories in this program:
1. Employment Offer Sub-Category: If you have received a job offer from the company in Saskatchewan, then you have to fulfill the following criterias to apply through this program:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in your occupation in last 10 years.
- A minimum Of CLB level 4.
- Must score 60 out of 100 on the SINP grid shown below.
- Proof of license eligibility under appropriate Saskatchewan regulatory body.
- Must provide a valid Saskatchewan Nominee Program Job Approval Letter proving that you have been offered a permanent full-time job in the province.
Point Assessment Grid:
- Connection to Saskatchewan and adaptability: 30 points maximum.
- Education and training: 23 points maximum.
- Work experience: 15 points maximum.
- Age: 12 points maximum.
- Language Ability: 20 points maximum
2. Occupations In-Demand Stream: These category is for those potential immigrants that have high skills that are in-demand but do not have a job offer from the province. For applying through this stream following conditions must be met:
- Must have one or more year experience in past 10 years in the occupation that is considered “in-demand” by immigration Saskatchewan.
- Must have CLB level 4 or greater.
- Must have Saskatchewan Nominee Program points score 60 or more.
- Must have completed at least 12 months of training or post-secondary education that resulted in a degree that is equivalent or comparison to Canadian education.
- Must have sufficient settlement funds.
- If occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan and require mandatory licensing, you must provide proof of eligibility under the local regulatory body.
3. Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream: This category is for those potential immigrants that are skilled workers that are in candidate pool of Citizenship & Immigration Canada(CIC) express entry system. Conditions to be met for this category are as follows:
- Must be accepted into the CIC express entry pool and have a profile number as well as a job seeker validation code.
- Must have completed education or training at a post-secondary level for at least one year that leads to diploma or degree.
- Must have scored 60 points or more in Saskatchewan Nomination Program.
- Must prove the language level declared in your express profile by a valid language proficiency test.
- Must have sufficient settlement funds and realistic settlement plans as determined by Immigration Saskatchewan.
- Must have an acceptable level of work experience in your field.
Few More PNP Programs
Saskatchewan Immigration Experience Category:
There are 5 different experience category in Saskatchewan Immigration Provincial Nomination Program(SINP) and they are as follows:
1. Existing Work Permit Stream:
This stream is for those potential immigrants that are having valid work permit who have been employed in the province for 6 months or longer. Conditions to be met are as follows:
- Must have a valid Saskatchewan Immigration PNP Job Approval Letter.
- Must have a permanent-full time employment offer from an eligible Saskatchewan employer for a job categorised under NOC.
- Must have worked for this Saskatchewan employer for 6 months or longer with a valid CIC work permit.
2. Health Profession Sub-category:
This stream is for internationally-trained health professionals who have been employed in the province under a temporary work permit for 6 months or longer. There are three sub-categories under this stream:
- Physicians stream: For foreign trained doctors and surgeons interested in living in the province. Conditions to be met are as follows:
- Must have been practicing in the province for the last 6 months or longer.
- Must have valid Canadian work permit issued by CIC.
- Must have a permanent job offer issued by a health education system or a province health authority.
- Nurses stream: Stream is for Licensed Practical Nurses(LPN), Registered Nurses(RN) and Psychiatric nurses interested in living in province. Conditions to be met are as follows:
- Practicing nursing in the province for 6 months at least.
- Must have a valid CIC work permit.
- Must have an employment offer for a full-time permanent job issued by a health officer.
- Other Health Professionals: For those people who are a part of healthcare industry(professional licensing body) and are interested to move into the province. Conditions to be met are as follows:
- Must have 12 months or more job specific training or post-secondary schooling.
- Job must be categorised by NOC.
- Must be working in province in a qualifying health occupation for 6 months at least.
- Must have a valid Saskatchewan Work permit issued by CIC.
- Your appropriate licensing body must issue a letter of support.
3. Hospitality Sector Project Stream:
Foreign potential immigrants who are working in hospitality sector can apply through this stream. Conditions to be met are as follows:
- Must be a temporary foreign worker in Saskatchewan.
- Must have at least a Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Must be working for same employer for 6 months minimum.
- Must be employed as Food or Beverage Server, Food Counter Attendant or Kitchen Helper or as Housekeeping or Cleaning Staff.
- Foreign Work Permit must be supported by Canada Labour Market Impact Assessment(LMIA).
- Must have CLB level of 4 or more.
- Employer must be approved by Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program.
4. Long Haul Truck Driver Project Stream:
This program is for foreign workers that are working with Saskatchewan trucking and logistics firms to apply for permanent residence visa. Firms can employ immigrants on temporary basis and then with the help of this stream can apply for Saskatchewan Immigration SINP. Conditions to be met by the trucking firm are as follows:
- Trucking firm must be in operation for minimum of 5 years in the province and must be doing inter-provincially or internationally.
- Trucking firm should have zero compliance issues under the National Safety Code(NSC).
- Firm should submit a recruitment and settlement for long-haul trucking business.
- Firm should obtain a LMIA and must submit a Human Resource plan for each foreign drivers applying through this stream.
- Firm must provide a copy of permanent job offer and employee-employee contract.
Conditions to be met my applicants are as follows:
- Must have been working for Saskatchewan shipping firm approved by the Saskatchewan Immigration SINP for minimum 6 months.
- Must possess a valid temporary work permit.
- Working on a positive position assessed by Labour Market Impact Assessment(LMIA).
- Must possess a valid Saskatchewan Class 1A driving permit/license.
- Must have CLB level of 4 or more.
5. Student Stream:
This stream enables foreign students to be apply for Canadian permanent residency visa who have graduated from recognised post-secondary or college in Saskatchewan Immigration.
Conditions to be met by students who have graduated from a college in Saskatchewan:
- Must have valid post-graduate work permit issued by CIC.
- Must have worked for a minimum of 6 months in a paid position in Saskatchewan.
- Must have graduated from a recognised university or college in the province and earned a degree, diploma or certificate.
- Must have a Job Approval Letter from Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.
Conditions to be met by students who have graduated from a college outside from Saskatchewan:
- Must have graduated from a recognised Canadian college or university with a degree duration of at least two academic years of full-time.
- Must have a valid post-graduation work permit issued by CIC.
- Must worker in the province after graduation for a minimum of 24 months.
- Must currently have a full-time job with a saskatchewan employer that is both permanent and in individual’s field of study.
- Must have a valid Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program Job Approval Letter.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Permanent Residency Visa Australia
- Permanent Residency Visa Germany
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program(OINP)
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa Germany
- Tourist Visa Australia
- Tourist Visa Canada
- Tourist Visa Germany
- Working Visa Australia
- Working Visa Canada
- Working Visa Germany
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Process
- Business Visa Australia
- Business Visa Canada
- Business Visa Germany
- Canada Immigration
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa Program
- Express Entry Point Calculator
- Best Immigration Consultant In Noida
- British Columbia PNP SIRS Points Calculator
- IELTS Scores For Express Entry Program
- Immigration to Canada With Family
- Manitoba Immigration PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Nomination PNP Point Calculator
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Quebec Skilled Worker PNP Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fees
- Apply for Canada PR